Tuesday, June 28, 2005

NANANANANANAAAAHHHHH BATMAN

By the way, I've found what I have to look forward to! (for readers who don't read often, following the last Star Wars, I was feeling a bit depressed for lack of a movie release to look forward to)
Anyway, if you can suspend all thought (hardcore), the new Batman is pretty cool. Lots of action and that American Psycho guy whose name I'll remember as soon as I log off is a wicked awesome Batman.
Of course, Holmes drives me bonkers, but I ignored her and focused on the cool fighting scenes.

Just ignore the whole microwave thing, though, or you'll find yourself making snide remarks in the movie theater that could result in the silent treatment from your husband.

I can't wait to see who they cast as the joker, though.

Peace out A-town

No comments: