Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Class System

Apparently we have some classes forming here. Josh informed me last night that he is a "reader," not a "poster." Since I am both a reader and a poster, that must put me in a higher blog class. Josh, fight the system. Break through the electronic ceiling and become a poster.

I'm really sick of painting, and I've only gotten two rooms done. I procrastinate by either 1) doing cool yard work like wood chipping or sawing crap up (as opposed to boring yard work like weeding or mowing the lawn) or 2) buying cool toys like a home theater system or a pool table. i'm currently researching for a dartboard. Consequently, things are progressing quite slowly on the moving into my house front. Oh well. At least I'll have a kick butt game room.

It's been an easy week so far, and next week should be slow too. All the NFL teams pretty much take these two weeks off before they get back at it and try to get their draft picks signed before training camps open at the end of July. So I've had some work to do, but nothing too much or too stressful.

I hope you all (posters AND readers) have a good week and a great 4th of July weekend.

JH

No comments: