Saturday, November 12, 2005

hello hello

Okay, fine, since you made me, I'll tell you my best halloween story (the one after Coal figuring out that there was food in the bowl). Anyway, my neighbors across the street are selling their house and I've been taking their dog when they have open houses...I asked if their son (Woody) who dressed up like Buzz lightyear...no joke...would tricker treat in our neighborhood. They said that they were going over to their family's neighborhood but that he'd stop by our house.
Anyway, I was running behind and didn't get our porch light on until ~6 o'clock, maybe a bit after (which, I've come to realize is really late in kid time) and he came right over (like his butt was attached to my light switch or something) and said, "Thank you for turning your light on for me. I want to watch the Steelers, but my parents said I have to come over here". The kid is 4.

No comments: